About this Deal
Handmade in their Suffolk workshop, Odylique pride themselves on using only the best natural ingredients and have one of the UK's largest ranges of certified organic skincare.
This Organic eyeliner is the first eye and lip pencil certified to Soil Association AND Fairtrade standards!
Intensely rich mineral eye-liner pencil colour combines with organic jojoba, sunflower, shea butter and calendula for a rich, smooth texture that glides on effortlessly to define and nourish the delicate eye and lip areas, without tugging or pulling.
Whether you are aiming to for an inky-black dramatic effect or more understated eye definition, this deeply pigmented eyeliner pencil is perfect and works in harmony with our organic eye shadows to dramatically define or subtly enhance the natural beauty of your eyes.
To use: Gently glide on to the upper or lower lash line.
- 100% natural & 64% organic
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pencil: Made from sustainably sourced wood. Recyclable / compostable
-Outer box: Printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon-neutral company. Compostable and recyclable.
-Cap: Made from recyclable aluminium.
- Free from any synthetic chemicals, preservatives and fillers, bismuth oxychloride, hydrogenated oils, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, silicones, talc and tree-nut oils.
- Certified cruelty-free by PETA and the Naturewatch foundation
- Certified organic by Soil Association
- Fairtrade certified
- Accredited by The Ethical Company Organisation