About this DealRRP: £61.00
Sale Price: £30.00
1 x medium jar candle (Fluffy Towels)
1 x medium jar candle (Cherry Blossom)
6 x votives candles (Soft Blanket, Art in the Park, A Calm and Quiet Place, Cucumber Mint Cooler, Red Raspberry, Seaside Woods)
How to use
How to love a Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time! If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all!