WALES: Gower Peninsula stay for 2 including breakfast - ONLY £59!
About this Deal
Escape to the Gower Peninsula in Wales, known for its "broad butterscotch beaches" and "rugged, untamed uplands" (Lonely Planet), for up to 54% less that usual. Overnight stays for two at Oxwich Bay Hotel are now £59.
- Overnight accommodation in a Secret Garden room, a Static Home or a Hotel/Cottage Standard Double, with full English breakfast, for two
- It's £109 for two nights with daily breakfast
- You can stay in a Luxury Hotel/Cottage room for an extra £30 (payable to the hotel directly)
- Not available on 15, 19-20, 22, 26, 29-31 March; 1-6, 16, 23 April
Why We Love It
- The Oxwich Bay Hotel complex overlooks Oxwich Bay beach and is an ideal base from which to explore the Gower Peninsula -- the UK's first designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- You can choose between a Secret Garden room, a Static Home or a Hotel/Cottage Standard Double. Secret Garden rooms are modern, self-contained units in the hotel's secret garden -- each has its own entrance, a private patio area and a pull-out bed. Static Homes are located in a private meadow, 100 yards from the hotel and opposite the beach -- they're dog friendly and they come with a kitchenette and central heating. Cottages are also dog friendly and have a separate living area -- they're situated just 200 yards from the beach. Hotel rooms have ensuite bathrooms and many have sea views
- Oxwich Bay beach, a large stretch of sandy beach and a national nature reserve, is less than 10 minutes' walk away
- You can take an "exhilarating" walk to Oxwich Point along the "delightful" coastline (The AA)
- Oxwich Castle, a 16th-century mock-fortified mansion set above Oxwich Bay, is less than 15 minutes' walk from the hotel
- Tor Bay -- a sandy, horseshoe-shaped beach lined with rugged cliffs -- is around 10 minutes' drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website.