Up to 46% OFF - Spa Day with massage & tapas at 'beautiful' lido!
About this Deal
The "beautiful" and "special" (The Guardian) Thames Lido in Reading is now offering a spa day, with a 60-minute treatment, lunch and all-day access to the "quirky and glamorous" heated outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, for £65.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the facilities and towel, robe and flip-flop hire
- One of the following 60-minute treatments: a Classic Lido Massage (full body); a Back, Neck, Shoulder and Facial Massage; a Facial Massage; a Foot, Hand and Head Massage; an Exfoliation Massage; a Bamboo Massage; or a Pregnancy, Back and Leg Massage
- A choice of any three tapas dishes, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A voucher for two is £129
- Valid 9am-9pm Monday-Thursday until 31 October. The restaurant is open for tapas 12-10pm
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 45% on the regular cost of your experience
- "With clean Scandinavian styling and brightly-coloured exterior décor, the lido is a beautifully simple mix of old and new", says Country & Townhouse
- The lido reopened in 2017 after a 4-year, £3.5 million restoration -- the original pool opened to the public in 1902 as a ladies-only swimming bath, and is thought to be the oldest surviving outdoor pool from the Edwardian period
- The poolside restaurant is "airy and bright" and the food is "delicious", says a reviewer from The Guardian
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website