SAVE OVER 60% on Staffordshire steam train trip for 2!
About this Deal
For £9, you and a friend can hop aboard a steam train and take a trip through the Staffordshire countryside, with this offer from Churnet Valley Railway.
- Two return tickets for two adults, or one adult and one child, valid for Green or Green & Red Timetable trips
- Tickets for Blue Timetable trips are £13
- Valid on various dates until 25 July*; click here to view specific dates (please note the Blue Timetable is available one weekend per month)
Why We Love It
- You save up to 62% on the usual cost of two tickets
- The 11-mile return journey takes you through countryside affectionately known locally as Staffordshire's "Little Switzerland"
- The line passes through the "picturesque stations" (The AA) of Kingsley and Froghall, Consall and Cheddleton and Leekbrook -- the Blue Timetable runs an extra nine miles through Leekbrook and Ipstones
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website