SAVE OVER 45% on this Isle of Wight: 5-night cottage stay for up to 4!
About this Deal
The Isle of Wight has a "surprising variety of landscapes and coastal scenery" (Rough Guides), plenty of beaches and a mild climate. Discover the delights of this popular island on the south coast of England with a 5-night cottage stay for four people from Seaview Holidays for £299 -- saving up to 46% on the usual price.
- A 5-night self-catering stay in a 2-Bedroom Cottage (sleeps four)
- You can stay for seven nights for an extra £20
- We've also negotiated a 3-night stay for £229
Why We Love It
- The cottages sit within The Salterns Village -- a recently refurbished, family-run holiday complex in Seaview
- The complex is next to the Hersey Nature Reserve, which some cottages overlook. The reserve is known for its birdwatching
- Seaview Duver beach is a 2-minute walk from the cottages
- Puckpool Park -- a Victorian fortification battery that once defended the bay and is now home to a children's play park tennis courts and mini golf -- is 15 minutes' walk away
- Ryde Beach is a 25-minute walk along the seafront and has views of the Solent and the English Channel
- The Isle of Wight has a slightly milder and sunnier climate than the rest of the UK