SAVE OVER 40% on Lake District 18th-century inn stay for 2 with Meals!
About this Deal
Dinner, bed and breakfast stays for two at the Best Western Plus Lake District, Keswick, Castle Inn Hotel -- a former coaching inn overlooking Bassenthwaite Lake in Cumbria -- are now up to 42% cheaper than usual. For less than £60 per person, this deal includes:
- Accommodation in a Standard Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 2-course dinner in the Tavern Bar (a starter and a main or a main and a dessert; worth up to £27 per person)
- Tea or coffee served after dinner (worth £3 per person)
- Late checkout until 2pm (Sunday-Friday only; worth £30)
- A 2-night stay is £178, with the extra night on a B&B-only basis
- You can stay in an Executive Room for an extra £10 per night
- It's an extra £10 per night for Fridays and Saturdays -- Saturdays require a 2-night minimum stay
Why We Love It
- The property is on the northern edge of the Lake District National Park, a haven that offers walks, quaint tea rooms and picture-perfect landscapes
- According to The AA, "the accommodation, extensive leisure facilities, and friendly service are certainly strong points here"
- Guests get full use of the 15-metre indoor pool, steam room, sauna, gym and games room
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website