SAVE OVER 1/3 on this Yorkshire Country House Getaway for 2 with Meals!
About this Deal
Burythorpe House is a country house hotel in the picturesque North Yorkshire village of Burythorpe, near Malton. Overnight stays with dinner are now £119, saving 35% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A 3-course dinner (worth £29.95 per person)
- Superior Double rooms are an extra £20 per night, and Luxury Double rooms are an extra £40 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Friday and Saturday are an extra £30 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 25-26 May; 15-16, 22-23, 29-30 June; 6-8, 23, 27-28 July; 3-4, 10-11, 18 August
Why We Love It
- The hotel is a few minutes' drive from the Howardian Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- York Minster, the largest Gothic cathedral in Northern Europe, is less than 40 minutes' drive away
- The hotel has a heated indoor swimming pool (open from 1 March) and an outdoor hard tennis court
- Castle Howard -- a beautifully ornate stately home -- is 20 minutes' drive, while Ampleforth Abbey and the ruins of Kirkham Priory are both less than 30 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Whitby Abbey, which inspired Bram Stoker's Dracula, is less than an hour's drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website