SAVE OVER £100 on this Lake District getaway for 2 with Dinner & Extras!
About this Deal
Overnight stays at The Wordsworth Hotel & Spa -- in the picturesque Lake District village of Grasmere -- are now £169. This deal saves up to 39% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic room, with full Cumbrian breakfast and a 4-course dinner in the Signature Restaurant with pre-dinner canapés, for two
- A cream tea on arrival (worth £6.75 per person)
- A glass of red or white wine on arrival (worth £6 per person)
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £25)
- 20% discount on spa treatments and products
- It's £329 to stay for two nights with daily breakfast, a cream tea and a glass of red or white wine on arrival, a 4-course dinner with pre-dinner canapés in the Signature Restaurant on the first night, a 3-course dinner in the Dove Bistro, on the second night (worth up to £30.95 per person; there is a £3.95 supplement for the steak), a late checkout until 12pm, and 20% off spa treatments and products
- You can stay in a Village View room for an extra £20 per night (payable dircect to the hotel)
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel) and Saturdays require a 2-night minimum stay
- Not available on 17, 19-21, 30-31 March; 1, 4-7, 23-25, 30 April; 1-2, 12, 14-17, 26-27, 29 May; 7 June
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website