SAVE £90 on this North Wales escape for 2 with Prosecco & Perks!
About this Deal
Set in the picturesque Ceiriog Valley, The Mulberry Inn has some of the best TripAdvisor reviews we have ever seen, with 98% of over 740 reviewers rating it Excellent or Very Good. You can now snap up a perk-packed spring escape there for less than £40 per person, saving 53% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Double Room, with full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A bottle of prosecco and chocolates in the room on arrival (worth £40)
- Complimentary late checkout until 1pm (worth £20)
- It's £129 for a 2-night stay, with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
- Saturdays are subject to a 2-night minimum stay
- It's an extra £10 per night to stay in a Superior Room; or an extra £20 per night to stay in a Deluxe Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 7 April; 5-6, 13, 26-27 May; 16 June
Why We Love It
- This overnight break at a North Wales country inn is worth £170 -- you pay £79
- The 18th-century bar has a log fire and beamed ceilings
- The hotel is 10 minutes' drive from the Norman town of Chirk; Rough Guides recommends taking a 1.5-mile stroll from Chirk railway station, along the Shropshire Union Canal and across the Chirk Aqueduct
- From the hotel, you can hike six miles along the Ceiriog Valley to Llanarmon Dyffryn Ceiriog, a charmingly remote village
- UNESCO World Heritage Site Pontcysyllte Aqueduct is 15 minutes' drive away, and "scenic" (Lonely Planet) Llangollen is a 20-minute drive
- Dogs are welcome (£8 per animal, per night; advance notice required)
Travelzoo Tip: To find the hotel, take the B4500 from Chirk through Pontfadog and on to Dolywern. At Dolywern, after you see the Leonard Cheshire Home, turn left for Llwynmawr. The Mulberry Inn is at the end of the village.
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website.