SAVE 50% on Wales retreat for 2 with Breakfast, 5-course Dinner & more!
About this Deal
Overnight stays at the "impressive" (The AA) Llsansantfraed Court -- a 10-minute drive from Brecon Beacons National Park -- now start at £145, saving up to 50% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin room, with full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A 5-course tasting-menu dinner with canapés and chocolates in the 2-AA-Rosette Court restaurant (worth £55 per person)
- A Llanarth cream tea each (worth £11.75 per person)
- It's £149 for an overnight stay in March and £249 for a 2-night package in March, with daily Welsh breakfast, a 5-course tasting-menu dinner with canapés and chocolates in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant on the first night and a Llanarth cream tea each (once per stay)
- It's £245 for the same 2-night package as above in April and May
- Not available on 16-17 March; 7, 27-28 April; 12, 17, 19, 25-26 May
Why We Love It
- "Llansantffraed Court has the charm of a by-gone age combined with the comforts of home" -- VisitWales
- The AA calls this Grade II-listed country manor a "very impressive property" with a "grand exterior but a relaxed and unstuffy atmosphere inside"
- The Court restaurant uses ingredients grown in its own kitchen garden and gourmet produce from over 60 different local suppliers, including Welsh Black beef, Brecon venison and fish from Swansea Bay
- You'll be spoilt for choice for day trips -- Raglan Castle, the Wye Valley and Brecon Beacons National Park are within 20 minutes' drive from the hotel, while Tintern Abbey and the Blaenavon UNESCO World Heritage Site are less than 35 minutes' drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website.