SAVE 50% on Swanky' London Superyacht stay for 2 with breakfast!
About this Deal
Sunborn London is a floating superyacht hotel moored in the Royal Victoria Dock. Stays are now £169 -- saving you up to 51% -- and include:
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Yacht Classic Riverview Room
- Full English breakfast (worth £20 per person)
Why We Love It
- Sunborn London, the capital's only yacht hotel, has views of The O2, Canary Wharf and the Emirates Air Line cable car
- "This is a rather surreal yet intriguing place to stay," says The Times
- The hotel featured in TV series "The Apprentice"
The "swanky" (CNN) superyacht was a luxury spa hotel in Finland, before the vessel was refurbished and towed to London's Royal Victoria Dock at a cost of US $67 million.The hotel epitomises "total luxury" (SquareMeal).
It has a spiral staircase reminiscent of the Titanic's, a centre-piece chandelier and Art Deco interiors.On the top deck is a Prohibition era-style Laurent-Perrier champagne bar (open until 3 September), where you can enjoy specially created champagne cocktails with bespoke canapés.
You can sample the Afternoon Tea Under the Sea, a selection of sea-themed assorted cupcakes and sandwiches, or hit the third deck and head to the Sundown Bar for a cocktail while watching the sun set over Canary Wharf. The Lands End Restaurant serves British, Asian and Mediterranean cuisine.
The Symphony Spa has two treatment rooms and an outdoor relaxation deck. The rooms -- they're not referred to as cabins -- are "spacious and light" (The Daily Telegraph) and have tablets for ordering room service. Wi-Fi is free.
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website