SAVE 46% on this 2-night North Yorkshire stay for 2 with Cream Tea!
About this Deal
Escape for two nights to The White Swan Hotel & Restaurant, a village inn one mile outside the Yorkshire Dales National Park and two minutes' walk from the ruins of a 12th-century castle. This offer saves up to 46% on the usual cost.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- Cream tea each on arrival (worth £4.95 per person and served from 3-5pm)
- Late checkout until 12:30pm (worth £15)
- Stay in a Superior Room for an extra £10 per room, per night (payable to the hotel directly)
Why We Love It
- The White Swan is a century-old coaching inn that was once also the village post office -- now it's a boutique lodging with a cosy oak-beamed bar
- Middleham is nestled between the River Ure and the River Cover in Wensleydale, and has cobbled market squares and a 200-year reputation as a centre of racehorse training
- The ruins of Middleham Castle -- which once had the largest keep in the North of England and was the childhood home of King Richard III -- are a couple of minutes' walk away
- Jervaulx Abbey & Tea Rooms are less than 10 minutes' drive, as is The Forbidden Corner, with its maze and unique labyrinth of tunnels
- Richmond and Bolton castles are both within 20 minutes' drive of the property
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website