SAVE 35% on this 2-night Wales Inn Escape for 2 with Dinner!
About this Deal
Spring and summer are super times to stroll along the Millennium Coastal Path, which winds through a tranquil green corridor on South Wales's Carmarthenshire coast. Take in views of the Gower Peninsula and Loughor Estuary while staying two nights at The Thomas Arms Hotel in Llanelli -- at £99, this deal saves over a third on the regular rates.
- Two nights' accommodation in the best available room type on booking, with daily full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner each on the first night (worth £11.50 per person)
- An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast is £69 per room
- Saturdays are an extra £10 (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 4-6; 25-27 May
Why We Love It
- This 2-night Welsh escape is less than £25 per person, per night, including dinner on the first evening
- Set in Llanelli in Carmarthenshire, The Thomas Arms Hotel is in a great spot from which to explore the Gower Peninsula -- Mumbles is around 35 minutes' drive away
- It's perfect for nature lovers: the Millennium Coastal Park and the WWT Llanelli Wetland Centre are both less than 10 minutes' drive away
- You can take a tour of the 18th-century Llanelly House or visit the Parc Howard Museum & Art Gallery, which is set in a 19th-century Italianate country house in 24 acres of parkland -- both are a short stroll from the hotel
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website