SAVE 30% at THE RITZ with this 3-course Meal & Champagne for 2!
About this Deal
"There is nowhere grander than The Ritz", says The Michelin Guide 2018, praising the "lavishness of its Louis XVI decoration". For £62.50 a head, you can now get a 3-course meal with champagne for two at this Michelin-starred restaurant, set within the world-famous AA 5-Red-Star The Ritz hotel.
- A 3-course meal for two from a Seasonal Set Menu, and a 150ml glass of Barons de Rothschild, Réserve Ritz Brut NV champagne each
- A voucher for two is £125, a voucher for three is £187.50 and a voucher for four is £250
- Valid 12:30-2:15pm Monday-Saturday; 5:30-9:30pm* Monday-Thursday; 5:30-6pm Friday-Saturday; 7-9:30pm Sunday until 31 October**
Why We Love It
- "The classic cuisine uses extravagant ingredients along with subtle contemporary elements to lift dishes to new heights" -- The Michelin Guide 2018
- The AA awards the "famously opulent Mayfair venue" three Rosettes for culinary excellence
- According to The Daily Telegraph, you can expect "faultless service, a superb location, an atmosphere that borders on the theatrical and one of the loveliest dining rooms in Europe"
- Opened in 1906, the property has welcomed royal guests including the Prince of Wales (the future King Edward VII), The Queen Mother, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II, who hosted her 80th birthday at the hotel
- The Good Food Guide 2018 names the restaurant as one of its top 50 restaurants in the UK, and The Sunday Times named it as one of its top 100 restaurants in 2017
- An impressive 98% of Travelzoo members who have visited and rated the restaurant on a previous deal said they loved it
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website