Oxfordshire: 'Historic' Inn stay with Dinner - ONLY £99!
About this Deal
Dating back to 1677, Whately Hall Banbury still boasts many of its original features -- including stone passages and priest holes. An overnight stay at this "historic" (The AA) hotel set in the market town of Banbury is now £99, 39% less than the usual price.
- Accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast, and a 2-course dinner each (there is a £5 steak supplement), for two
- A bottle of house wine on arrival (worth £20.50)
- A 2-night stay with daily breakfast, dinner on the first night only and a bottle of house wine on arrival is £149
- Not available on 7, 14, 21 April; 4-6, 12, 19, 26-27 May; 8-9 June; 5-8, 26-28 July
Why We Love It
- "Staff exude friendliness and a willingness to help," says The AA
- The Swift restaurant is decorated with oak panelling, a fireplace and iron chandeliers
- The Ye Olde Reindeer Inn, where Oliver Cromwell reputedly plotted the Battle of Edgehill during the English civil war, is a 5-minute walk away
- Broughton Castle, a historic fortified manor house with a moat, gardens and an elegant great hall, is less than a 5-minute drive away
- The hotel is situated on the edge of the Cotswolds and Silverstone Circuit, home to the British Grand Prix, is 30 minutes' drive away
- Oxford city centre and Bicester Village designer outlet shopping centre are less than 45 minutes' drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website