OVER 40% OFF this Somerset escape for 2 with 4-course Dinner!
About this Deal
Northfield Hotel in Minehead on the Somerset coast is less than 10 minutes' drive from Exmoor National Park and less than 10 minutes' walk from the beach. Spring and summer stays are now £89, saving up to 40% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommdation in a Classic Double Room, with full English breakfast and a 4-course dinner (click here to see a sample menu), for two
- It's £159 for a 2-night stay for two with daily breakfast and a 4-course dinner on the first night
Why We Love It
- This Edwardian country house is set in two acres of landscaped gardens in the pretty coastal town of Minehead, less than 10 minutes' walk from the sandy beach and high street
- The hotel provides tea, sandwiches, cakes and scones every afternoon at 4pm for guests staying that night
- Leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and a spa -- these are currently being refurbished and are due to reopen at the beginning of June. Update (1:44pm, 8 May): The pool facilities are now due to reopen in early July
- Minehead railway station is a 10-minute walk from the property. From there you can take a ride on the UK's longest heritage railway, the West Somerset Railway to Bishops Lydeard
- The West Somerset Coastal Path runs east from Minehead to Steart. The South West Coast Path also begins in Minehead, and leads west into Exmoor National Park, around 20 minutes' walk from the hotel -- you can join both walking routes at the seafront
- The Quantock Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with its heathlands, wooded valleys and walking trails, is less than 25 minutes' drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website