OVER 30% OFF this Cornwall coastal break for 2 with 3-course dinner,!
About this Deal
Overnight stays at The Old Quay House -- a boutique hotel with "front-row seats onto the River Fowey, and dazzling views across the estuary" (The Daily Telegraph) -- are now £179. This summer deal is up to 31% cheaper than the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic Double Room, with full Cornish breakfast, for two
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £45 per person)
- It's £279 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night
- Superior Double Rooms are an extra £20 per room, per night (payable to the hotel directly)
- Not available on 7, 21 July; 19-26 August
Why We Love It
- The hotel is housed in a former Victorian seamen's shelter that overlooks Fowey's waterfront on one side, and quaint Fore Street's cute boutiques and art galleries on the other
- Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay calls it a "stylish hotel" in a "lovely spot", serving "excellent local fare"
- You can catch the ferry across to Polruan Quay for a relaxing day trip, or walk the hour to Gribbin - Head within the Polperro Heritage Coast for panoramic coastal views
Other nearby attractions include the Eden Project (15 minutes' drive), Lanhydrock (20 minutes' drive) and The Lost Gardens of Heligan (35 minutes' drive)
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website