North Wales stay for 2 with Michelin-star dinner - ONLY £199!
About this Deal
yddyn Llan in Denbighshire is "an attractive former shooting lodge in a pleasant valley location" (The Michelin Guide 2018) with views of the Berwyn Mountains. Overnight breaks including gourmet dining are now £199.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with continental breakfast, for two
- A 6-course Michelin-star tasting-menu dinner (worth £80 per person)
- Add a full Welsh breakfast for an extra £8.50 per person, per night
- Stay two nights for £289 or three nights for £379, with the extra nights on a B&B basis
- Not available on 10, 15, 18, 24-26, 31 August; 9-14 September; 20, 31 October; 22-28 November
Why We Love It
- This elegant Georgian country house is set in landscaped gardens in the peaceful Vale of Edeyrnion
- Tyddyn Llan holds a Michelin star and a Good Hotel Guide Editor's Choice Award 2018 in the Restaurant with Rooms category
- The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Bala Lake on the edge of Snowdonia National Park, where you can take scenic strolls and rambles
- The popular town of Llangollen and the Ceiriog Valley are both within 35 minutes' drive, and Pistyll Rhaeadr -- Wales's highest waterfall -- is about 40 minutes' drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website