£97 OFF this Hampshire Break for 2 with 3-course Dinner!
About this Deal
Tucked away in the Hampshire countryside -- 15 minutes' drive from where "Downton Abbey" was filmed, and where many of the cast stayed during filming -- is Esseborne Manor. Overnight stays at this 19th-century manor house are now £139, saving up to 41% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Deluxe Room, with an 18-hole round of golf at the Hampshire Golf Club (must be pre-booked), and full English breakfast, for two
- Tea and scones on arrival (worth £8 per person)
- A 3-course à la carte dinner (worth up to £35 per person)
- Swap the à la carte dinner for a 7-course tasting-menu dinner (worth £55 per person) for an extra £10 per person (payable direct to the hotel)
- It's £229 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast, tea and scones on arrival, a 3-course à la carte dinner on the first night and a round of golf
- Not available on 20, 26 April; 18 May; 14-15 June
Why We Love It
- This family-run 19th-century hotel is an "attractive manor house" set within two acres of "well-tended gardens", says The AA Hotel Guide 2018
- You get dinner in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant; Gourmet Britain describes its dishes as "beautifully arranged"
- Hotel facilities include a croquet lawn, table tennis and a giant chess board
- The hotel is a 15-minute drive from Highclere Castle, the Grade I-listed 17th-century country house where "Downton Abbey" was filmed
- You can take the Jane Austen Trail around Winchester, which is half an hour's drive from the hotel. Stonehenge and Salisbury are about 40 minutes' drive
- Newbury's Living Rainforest, a tropical greenhouse home to over 700 species of plants and animals, is half an hour's drive from the hotel
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website