60% OFF - North Wales: 2-night country house escape for 2!
About this Deal
Northop Hall is a 19th-century country house in North Wales. A 2-night getaway at this hotel in nine acres of private woodland is now less than £50 per person, saving a sizeable 60% on the regular rates.
- Two nights' accommodation for two in the best-available room type (subject to availability on booking)
- Daily full Welsh breakfast (worth £12.95 per person, per day)
- A glass of sparkling wine each on arrival (worth £4 per person)
Why We Love It
- You'll pay less than half price for a summer mini break in the Welsh countryside -- this package from Northop Hall is less than £25 per person, per night
- The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the city of Chester and its Roman ruins, Tudor-style half-timbered buildings, plentiful boutiques and famous racecourse
- Ewloe Castle, a Grade I-listed ruinous fortress built in the 13th century, is a 20-minute walk from the hotel
- Walkers are 15 minutes by car from the Wales Coast Path, and golfers are spoilt for choice with local courses, while history buffs can visit the Georgian hall, farm and landscaped gardens of Tatton Park within a 45-minute drive
- Snowdonia National Park is less than 50 miles away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website