About this Deal
Alton Towers hotel is a "fairy-tale" mansion, according to The Daily Telegraph. A pamper package at the hotel's spa, including a 25-minute treatment, is now £39.
- A spa day for one person, which includes robe and towel hire*, six hours' use of the Aqua Relaxation Rooms, and herbal teas and fruit, plus a tea or coffee
- A choice of one of the following 25-minute treatments: a scalp massage, a back massage, a discovery facial or a file and polish (hands or feet)
- A voucher for two is £75
- Alternatively, for £79 you can upgrade your spa day and get six hours' use of the Aqua Relaxation Rooms, robe and towel hire, and herbal teas and fruit; a 55-minute full-body massage, plus a 2-course lunch and branded Alton Towers Spa flip-flops; a voucher for two is £155
- Valid 10-6pm Monday-Friday until 16 June. You can visit on Saturday-Sunday for a £10 supplement per person, payable directly to the spa.
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 54% on the regular cost of this spa package
- You'll get six hours' access to the facilities, including a Roman sauna, a pool, a whirlpool, a Jacuzzi, a Eucalyptus steam room, an outdoor log sauna, a multi-sensory shower, a footbaths and a tepidarium
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website