47% OFF - Dorset: Isle of Portland stay for 2 with Breakfast!
About this Deal
Explore Weymouth and the Jurassic Coast this spring and summer. Overnight stays at Maritime Hotel -- which is set in a former Ministry of Defence building on the Isle of Portland -- are now £79, saving up to 47% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation for two in a King Standard Room
- Full English breakfast (worth £7.95 per person)
- Stay in a King Room with Sea View for an additional £10 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- Two-night stays with daily breakfast and a 3-course dinner (worth up to £24.95 per person) on the first night only are £159, available seven days a week
Why We Love It
- Maritime Hotel is on the secluded but easily reached Isle of Portland, 20 minutes' drive from Weymouth
- The hotel was a former Admirality Underwater Weapon Establishment -- a naval building where defence weapons were developed and tested
- Set on a clifftop, the hotel has panoramic views of Weymouth and the Jurassic Coast, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Portland Bill Lighthouse, for views of the jagged cliffs and the English Channel, is 20 minutes' walk from the hotel
- Chesil Beach, an 18-mile stretch of shingle beach, is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel
Travelzoo Tip: The hotel is dog friendly -- be sure to say hello to Hugo and Hooch, the hotel's own pooches. Pets can stay in select rooms for an extra £15 per night. This is payable direct to the hotel and must be specified at time of booking.
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website