36% OFF - Essex: Seaside Break with Cream Tea & Prosecco!
About this Deal
Set in the "glorious location" of Holland-on-Sea with "wonderful sea views" (The AA), The Kingscliff Hotel in Essex is a great spot for a seaside getaway this spring or summer. An overnight stay here is now £79, saving up to 36% on the usual price.
- Overnight accommodation in a Standard Double room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A cream tea on arrival (worth £5.50 per person)
- A bottle of prosecco (worth £25)
- It's £139 for a 2-night stay for two in a Standard Double room, with daily full English breakfast, a cream tea each on arrival and a bottle of prosecco
- Superior Double rooms are an extra £10 per night (payable direct to the hotel) and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 22, 25-26 May; 16, 24, 29 Jun; 14, 20, 27-28 Jul; 22-26, 31 Aug; 7-9, 14-15, 21-22 Sep
Why We Love It
- The hotel is on Holland-on-Sea's long, sandy seafront and has an outdoor terrace with tables and chairs for sunny days
- Clacton Beach, Clacton Pier and the West Cliff Theatre are all less than 10 minutes' drive away
- Colchester Zoo and Hamford Water National Nature Reserve -- which is a good place to spot common and grey seals -- are both less than 35 minutes' drive away
- The village of Lavenham, noted for its 15th-century church and half-timbered medieval cottages, and a filming location for the Harry Potter films, is less than an hour's drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website