3-course Meal for 2 at award-winning Notts pub - ONLY £39!
About this Deal
The "delightful" (The AA) Farndon Boathouse is an old boathouse-styled pub near Newark which has been awarded two Rosettes. You can dine in the newly opened Grill Room section of the restaurant and get a 3-course meal for two for less than £20 a head, and save up to 45% on the regular cost.
- A 3-course lunch or dinner for two in The Grill Room restaurant, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a tea or coffee each*
- A voucher for four is £75
- Valid 12-3pm, 6-9:30pm Monday-Friday until 30 May
Why We Love It
- "Each dish is well-practised, beautifully presented" and "executed with flawless technical ability", says Lincolnshire Pride
- The AA praises the kitchen's techniques which "squeeze every molecule of flavour from the ingredients"
- The restaurant puts an emphasis on home cooking and local sourcing, using herbs and leaves from its garden, with select meat and cheeses smoked in-house
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website