2 night North Yorkshire getaway for 2 including cream tea - £89!
About this Deal
The Best Western Burn Hall Hotel is set among the "lush green valleys" and "flower-bedecked villages" (Lonely Planet) of North Yorkshire, less than 20 minutes' drive from the medieval city of York. A 2-night stay for two is now £89, saving up to 53% on the usual price.
- A 2-night stay in a Standard Double or Twin Room, with daily full Yorkshire breakfast, for two
- A cream tea each, including tea or coffee and homemade scones with jam and cream, served from 12-4pm (worth £7 per person)
- Two tickets to the York Bird of Prey Centre (worth £9 per person)
- A free bottle of house wine if ordering a 2-course dinner for two on the first night, and a glass of prosecco each if ordering a 2-course dinner on the second night (courses must be starter and main)
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable to the hotel direct)
- It's an extra £10 per night to upgrade to an Executive Room (payable to the hotel direct)
- Not available on 24, 30 March; 2 April; 8-10 May
When You Can Go
- Sun-Thu until 30 Jun; +£20 Fri & Sat
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website.