SAVE OVER 60% on Wales 2-night Seaside Escape for 2 including Breakfast!
About this Deal
Perched atop a wooded hillside, Fishguard Bay Hotel has commanding views of the Pembrokeshire coast and the seaside town of Fishguard -- the site of the last invasion of Britain. A 2-night stay with daily breakfast is now £89, saving 64% on the usual price.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Rear Double room, Standard Sea View Double room or Executive Sea View Double room (subject to availability), with daily full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A 3-night stay with daily breakfast is £129
- Not available on 3, 8, 29 June; 25-27 August
Why We Love It
- Fishguard Harbour, from where ferries leave for Rosslare, Ireland, is a 15-minute walk away
- There's lots to do in the area: Castell Henllys, a reconstructed Iron Age hillfort and archaeological site, is a 30-minute drive away
- Strumble Head Lighthouse is less than 15 minutes' drive away and Abereiddi’s Blue Lagoon, the site of a former slate quarry which is now a popular adventure sport destination, is a 30-minute drive away
- Pentre Ifan, an ancient manor and one of the largest and best preserved Neolithic tombs in Wales, is 40 minutes' drive away
- Pembroke Castle, a Grade I-listed stronghold that is mostly surrounded by a mill pond, is 50 minutes' drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website