SAVE £85 on this Lake Windermere Gourmet Escape for 2 with Meals and Extras!
About this Deal
You can now save up to 32% on a break for two at Miller Howe, a "stylish" (The AA) hotel on the edge of Lake Windermere. For less than £90 per person, overnight stays at this 2-AA-Rosette property include:
- Accommodation in a Lakeland Room, Countryside Room or Cottage Suite, with full Cumbrian breakfast and a 3-course set-menu dinner with canapés and an amuse-bouche, for two
- Cream tea for two, served between 3-5pm on day of arrival (worth £7 per person)
- Stay in a Lakeview Room for an extra £40 per night
- It's £269 for a 2-night stay with daily breakfast, cream tea on arrival and a 3-course set-menu dinner with canapés and an amuse-bouche on the first night only
- It's £399 for a 3-night stay with daily breakfast, cream tea on arrival and a 3-course set-menu dinner with canapés and an amuse-bouche on the first and third nights only
Why We Love It
- The property provides "opulent luxury in a stunning lakeside setting", says The AA, and "is the yardstick by which other country houses are judged"
- The restaurant holds two AA Rosettes
- The pretty town of Ambleside, where you can see Stock Ghyll Force waterfall, is a 15-minute drive away
Wray Castle is 20 minutes' drive away, while Castlerigg Stone Circle and Hardknott Roman Fort are both less than 50 minutes' drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website