SAVE 42% on a Lancashire 2-night Seaside Break for 2 with Meals!
About this Deal
Go for seafront strolls in Lytham St Annes -- a "delightful place" with "wide avenues" and "genteel late Victorian, Edwardian and 1920s villas" (The Guardian) -- on this 2-night Lancashire stay. Now £139, it costs 41% less than the usual price.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- £30 allocation per person to spend on dinner (once per stay)
- An overnight stay in a Standard Double Room, with full English breakfast, for two, and £30 dinner allocation per person, is available Sunday-Thursday for £89
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £15 per night (payable direct to the hotel on arrival) and require a 2-night minimum stay
- Not available on 23-31 March; 1-8 April; 4-6, 25-31 May; 1-2 June
Why We Love It
- You save £99 on a 2-night break at Dalmeny Resort Hotel on the Fylde Coast
- The hotel is on the promenade in Lytham St Annes
- There's a spa, a 20-metre indoor pool, a squash court and a gym, plus a games room with arcade games, a snooker table, a pool table, table tennis and table football
- Blackpool, home to the famous Pleasure Beach and Blackpool Tower, is a 20-minute drive away
- There are four championship golf courses in the area, including Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club (15 minutes' walk) -- one of the venues of The Open Championship
- The area is good for birdwatching -- Fairhaven Lake, an important wildfowl location where you can also hire canoes and rowing boats, is a 30-minute walk from the hotel, and the Ribble Estuary National Nature Reserve is an hour's drive away
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website