SAVE 35% on Snowdonia stay for 2 with Breakfast & Bubbly!
About this Deal
Overnight breaks for two at Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel, an "impressive" (The AA) 19th-century property in Snowdonia, are now less than £50 per person. We've also negotiated a 2-night stay with dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant for up to 55% off the usual price.
- Accommodation in a Standard Double Room, with full Welsh breakfast, for two
- A glass of sparkling wine on arrival (worth £6.95 per person)
- Alternatively, it's £199 for a 2-night stay in a Standard or Luxury Double Room (subject to availability on booking), with sparkling wine on arrival, daily breakfast and a 2-course Market Menu dinner on the first night (available 7-8:30pm only) or £27.50 allocation per person towards the à la carte menu
- August stays are an extra £15 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
Friday and Saturday nights are an extra £20 per room (payable direct to the hotel)
- You can stay in a Superior Room for an extra £50 per room, per night (subject to availability on the 2-night package only; payable direct to the hotel)
- Not available on 9-10, 24-26 August; 7-8, 21-22 September; 18-20 October
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website