OVER 40% OFF - Michelin-starred tasting menu for 2 in Birmingham!
About this Deal
You can expect "sophisticated cooking" (The Michelin Guide 2018) at the Michelin-starred Purnell's Restaurant in Birmingham city centre. You and a friend can now visit for a tasting-menu meal for £69, saving 42% on the regular cost.
- The Brummie Tapas tasting-menu lunch for two
- A voucher for four is £135
- You can also visit for dinner -- a voucher for two is £89, and a voucher for four is £175
- Alternatively, you can choose the Summer tasting menu -- a voucher for two is £115 at lunch and £139 at dinner; a voucher for four is £229 at lunch and £275 at dinner
- Valid 12-1:30pm, 7-9pm Tuesday-Friday for Brummie Tapas menu; Tuesday-Thursday for Summer menu until 3 August; then 22 August-19 October
Why We Love It
- The restaurant offers "creative cooking from a local hero", says The AA, which awards the property three Rosettes
- "Cooking ranges from classic to Scandic in style and flavours and textures marry perfectly" -- The Michelin Guide 2018
- Dishes are "underpinned by real skill" at this "highly valued destination", according to The Good Food Guide 2018
- Chef patron and proprietor Glynn Purnell has appeared on "Great British Menu", winning twice and later appearing as a mentor -- other television appearances include "The Great British Food Revival" and "Saturday Kitchen"
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website