Luxury Lodge in Kent for up to 6 with Prosecco - FOR ONLY £99!
About this Deal
Fancy a spring escape for as little as £16.50 per person?
Up to six people can stay in a Luxury Lodge at Broome Park, a golf and country club 20 minutes' drive from the historic attractions of Canterbury and Dover, for £99 -- saving up to 59% on the regular rates.
- Overnight accommodation for up to six people in a 2-bedroom Luxury Lodge
- A bottle of prosecco in the lodge on arrival (worth £25)
- Discounted breakfast (£10 instead of the usual £14.95)
- A 2-night stay with a bottle of prosecco on arrival is £189 per lodge
- Saturdays are subject to a 2-night minimum stay
- Not available on 31 March; 21 April; 5, 12, 19, 26 May
Why We Love It
- The 14 Luxury Lodges are in picturesque woodland, a short walk from the 17th-century Mansion House
- Each Lodge has two bedrooms (sleeping up to six), a fully equipped kitchen with a washing machine, and a living room with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and an iPod docking station
- The private estate has an 18-hole, par-72 golf course designed by renowned golf architect Donald Steel
- Kitchener's restaurant, in the mansion house, serves classic British dishes (many of the ingredients are sourced from producers in Kent) and afternoon tea
- There's also the Kitchener Bar, a heated indoor pool, a steam room and a gym, plus squash, tennis and croquet courts
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website.