HALF PRICE - 2-night Isle of Wight stay for 2 with Sea Views & Meals!
About this Deal
A 2-night spring stay for two at the Grade II-listed Royal Esplanade Hotel in Ryde on the Isle of Wight is now £139, saving up to 49% on the usual cost.
- Two nights' accommodation in a Superior Sea View Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- 3-course dinner each in Harry's Bar and Brasserie on the first night (up to a value of £34.50 per person
- A pre-dinner cocktail each (worth £4.99 per person)
- It's an extra £10 to stay from 1 May-28 June (payable to the hotel direct)
- A 3-night stay is £199 per room from 3 April-28 June, with the extra night on a B&B basis
- Not available on 4-7, 25-28 May
Why We Love It
- "The Isle of Wight is a great holiday destination for those who want to feel far away from home without actually having to leave the UK" -- Red
- Dinner is in Harry's Bar and Brasserie, where you can sample traditional favourites made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients
- Osborne House, Queen Victoria's palatial holiday home and now an English Heritage property, is 20 minutes' drive away (see the property's website for seasonal opening hours); Sandown Bay -- known for its picturesque sandy beaches -- is 30 minutes' drive
- The Elizabethan fortress where Charles I was imprisoned, Carisbrooke Castle, is 25 minutes' drive from the hotel (see the property's website for seasonal opening hours); Ventnor Botanic Garden, with its subtropical trees and shrubs from around the world, is 40 minutes' drive
For a full description and terms and conditions please visit the website